So you’re ready for another manicure… How do you get this stuff off?
Removal of GelMoment polish is just as easy as the application. And what’s even better is that it is not non-damaging to your natural nails underneath. You can change your polish as often as you like in the convenience of your own home.
- Tear open a GelMoment Remover pouch along the dotted line.
- Insert your finger into the pouch, ensuring that the moist pad is in contact with the nail polish surface.
- Remove the plastic protector strip for the outside of the pouch to expose the adhesive strip. Tightly wrap the pouch around the nail and use the adhesive to keep to closed.
- Add GelMoment Remover Clips (optional) to keep the pouches more secure.
- Leave 5-10 minutes (depending on your nail type).
- Use the GelMoment cuticle pusher to remove any residue on the nail – only a light pressure should be required once the polish has softened. Place your finger back into the pouch if it needs longer, you should not need to use force or harsh files.
- Finish by lightly buffing the nail surface and you are ready to apply your next colour or use a NailSpa treatment.
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure that the remover pad is nice and juicy – some evaporation occurs, and removal will be easiest with juicy pads.
- Sparkly polishes or the French collection can be more difficult to remove and sometimes seem to remove in layers. Treat each layer individually for best results.
- You can break the surface of the polish with a gentle buff for a slightly faster removal, but this is not always necessary.
- Be patient and let the remover pad do the work for you.
- Use a low angle with your cuticle tool to avoid gauging into the nail.
- Never peel your polish!