Getting fabulous results with your GelMoment Gel polish is so easy.
Follow these simple instructions to ensure a beautiful and long-lasting manicure.
- Start by prepping your nails and cuticles. You want to make sure that your hands are clean and completely dry for the best results.
Shape your nails with the white side of your longlife nail file and buffer and gently push back your cuticles with the cuticle pusher tool.
- Buff the surface of the nail well using the grey side of your longlife file. Ensure that you get into the corner, but do not over buff – your aim is to remove oils from the nail surface and provide a smooth surface for the polish to adhere too.
- Wipe away the oil and dust using the gelmoment cleanser.
- Gently roll the polish bottle between your hands to mix the polish without creating air bubbles.
- Apply a thin layer of gel polish to the nail, ensuring that you ‘cap’ the free edge of the nail. Place your polish bottle away from your lamp before curing your nails.
- Cure (dry) the polish under your GelMoment LED light.
Tips & Tricks:
- GelMoment gel polish is extremely light sensitive, so avoid working in direct or bright sunlight, or under bright LED globes.
- It is better to apply two thin coats of polish than one thick one. This helps to even out the colour and ensure that the polish cures evenly.
- It can take a little practice to get your application technique perfect, so allow yourself a bit of time to play and experiment when you first use the product.